Real Intelligence at the edgewith NeuroMem (Neuromorphic Memories)
NeuroMem neural network – Trainable, Responsible, Explainable and Scalable
- Adaptive learning on the spot
- Built-in weight correction
- Highly scalable capacity
- Blazing speed performance
- Low power consumption
- Knowledge traceability
- Simple I/Os for easy integration
NeuroMem for Smart Sensors
Power your sensors with edge intelligence. Whether on an industrial machinery, under the hood of a vehicle, or around a wrist, the ability to learn and classify patterns coming directly from a sensor is game-changing.
NeuroMem for Smart Storage
Turn your storage devices into local, secure and configurable engines to analyze your data. Whether it is text, audio or image data, comprehend content or detect novelty without moving your data.
A technology already in action
Pass/Fail inspection, part inspection, person identification, target recognition, signal authentication, keyword matching, and more.
Food grading, medical imaging, signal monitoring, sentiment analytics, and more.
Part defect detection, surface inspection, EEG/EKG monitoring, noise removal, and more.
Authentication, semiconductor inspection, printing press calibration, and more.
Cell biology, motion classification, security, consumer behavior analysis, and more.
Clustering and Trending
NeuroMem in a Factory 4.0 system in a Russian steel furnace
NeuroTechnologijos installs a NeuroMem-powered monitoring system in a steel blaster furnace in Magnitogorsk - Russia. Its solution is composed of a bank of NT Adaptive Controllers designed and manufactured by NeuroTechnologijos and mounted in an industrial enclosure....
Neurons inspect fishes in the North Sea
Pisces Fish Machinery Inc. has developed and sold over 50 smart cameras powered by NeuroMem neurons to inspect fishes directly on the fileting lines on-board of fishing vessels. At the beginning of a new expedition, the fishermen perform the training of the neurons...
Affordable in-line inspection of solar glass
Surface inspection systems do not have to be a big investment in term of budget, resources and time. General Vision has developed an AI camera powered by a NeuroMem network to detect defects and which can be assembled in-line with other identical cameras to cover any...
Awards and Acknowledgment in industry reports:
Frost and Sullivan Award
New Product Innovation Award
Cognitive Computing Processors for Pattern Recognition
North America, 2012
Neuromorphic Computing Market - Global Forecast to 2022
- By Offering (Hardware, Software); By Application (Image Recognition, Signal Recognition, Data Mining); By Industry (Aerospace & Defense, IT & Telecom, Automotive, Medical & Industrial) and Geography.
- Key players - IBM, HP Corp., Samsung Electronics Ltd., Intel , HRL Laboratories, General Vision, Applied Brain Research, and BrainChip.
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market Analysis Report - 2020-2026
- By Size, Share and Growth; By companies, region, type and end-use industry.
- Key Players – Intel, IBM, Google, Microsoft, General Vision
Neuromorphic Computing Market Analysis - 2017-2023
- By Application (Image Processing, Signal Processing, Data Mining). By End User (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Military & Defense, Healthcare).
- Key players - IBM, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Intel , Qualcomm , General Vision, Brain Corporation, Vicarious, Knowm Inc., and Numenta.
Self-Learning Neuromorphic Chip Market – Forecast 2023
- By Application (Image Recognition, Signal Recognition, Data Mining); By Vertical (Healthcare, Power & Energy, Automotive, Media & Entertainment, Aerospace & Defense, Smartphones, Consumer Electronics, Others)
- Key players – IBM, Qualcomm , HRL Laboratories , General Vision, Numenta , Hewlett-Packard , Samsung Group , Intel Corporation, Applied Brain Research Inc. , Brainchip Holdings Ltd..